Only 1x 55L available
Only 1x 125L available
These boards are designed for riders who want to excel in Winging, SUP foiling
and Downwinding. The new revolutionary shape and construction is designed
to fit all levels from beginners to the most advanced riders.
Choose your board depending on your level, weight and expectations.
The TK55 model is designed for riders who need even more versatility.
· For riders under 65 kg it is the perfect board for Wing foiling.
· Riders over 85 kg will find this board is perfectly adapted for prone surf foiling.
· If you’re an expert rider you’ll find this board ideal for Wing Foiling no matter what your size.
All TK series Performance features :
· Double concave bottom minimizes water drag facilitating earlier take-off
· Takuma quick tail for better water flow allowing earlier release and take-off
· The hover and thrust Nose: this new concept in board nose design provides exceptional
overall board balance and touch down release.
· Takuma “G” Deck: the Gravity deck gives the rider with better connection to the foil allowing greater glide and comfort in flight with more control and balance through maneuvers.
· Clean straight outline: better rigidity and responsiveness for quicker rebound from touchdowns.
· Multi position footstraps.
TK85L : 5’6˝x 25 3/8 x 5 1/2 85 L,
TK125L : 6’2˝x 28 1/2 x 6 5/16 125 L
Brushed carbon Construction:
- Full Carbon
- PVC reinforcement
- Universal hydrofoil mounting system
- Gravity Deck design
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT TAKUMA BOARD?
Choose “Wing Rider” or “SUP Rider”. Using your weight in kilograms, determine your ability level. Your ideal board volume is your weight in kilograms, plus or minus the what the chart recommends. For example, a beginner wing rider of 80 kg should opt for a board of at least 95 liters.