SIZES: 110 | 125
Our last generation Hover Wing Foil instantly set the standard in design, construction, and weight for the category. This new range of boards is perfectly suited for wing surfing, or to be used as a SUP foil board, SUP downwind foil board or prone foil surf. Changes to this updated model include a more overall rail curve in the outline, slightly narrower tails, increased nose rocker, and more pronounced bottom shaping and concave. Multiple foot strap insert positions, including wider stance options, give riders the opportunity to choose between a windsurfing style, double front strap setup, or a single surf style setup. The rocker is perfectly balanced so the board flies smoothly parallel to the water surface. Track boxes have been moved further back to better match with the multitude of different foils that riders may pair with the boards. The increased tail kick behind foil boxes combined with the beveled rail guarantees easy take odds and sufficient clearance in turns.
Utilizing an S-Glass/wood sandwich construction with carbon and kevlar reinforcements, the GS is available in 110L and 125L the hover wing/foil gs offers the same shape and overall performance as its carbon ultra siblings, yet more durable and affordable construction.
GLASS/WOOD CNC EPS CORE CONSTRUCTION
- CNC cut EPS core
- High density deck-to-bottom foil track system with carbon reinforcement
- Full glass wood sandwich deck and bottom construction
- Micro dot embossed EVA deck
- Dual layer foot strap area support
FOOTSTRAP INSERT LAYOUT
- Layout allows for dual strap setup (back strap straight - front strap angled for goody or regular stance)
- Windsurf style 3 strap setup
- Front: parallel double strap setup